Methamphetamine contaminated properties can pose health risks to you, particularly young children, as well as damaging effects on your property.
Your property is deemed unsafe if presence of methamphetamine exceeds levels of 1.5micrograms/100cm in high-use areas and 3.8micrograms/100cm in limited-use areas.
We provide methamphetamine decontamination services whereby we clean your property and remove methamphetamine contaminated materials where required, eliminating health risk and making your property safe to reoccupy.
Our service includes:
· Scope of Works
· Removal of waste at approved hazardous waste facility
· Restoring your property in accordance with the New Zealand standard NZS 8510: 2017
· Post-decontamination report
· Clearance report and certificate
· On-going communication and support